Monday, June 30, 2008

We are married!


And back from a wonderful honeymoon -- more on that later!

Thought you might enjoy a few photos from week of and the day of. Angela Sarno was a champ getting photos that day so I'd have some idea what happened since we don't get our prof pictures back for a few weeks. I owe her and Tina big. If you have any photos to share, please send them my way!

It was wonderful to see everyone. We were just so happy to be with you all. And we couldn't have ordered up a nicer day.

First, here are a few shots from my family's descent upon the North End in Boston -- there is nothing quite like traveling in a pack of 14 people, trying to wade through enormous crowds celebrating the championship of the Boston Celtics. We just wanted some pizza so we trudged on toward our goal. We ate at Pizzeria Regina, especially for my mom.




Then on Friday, Lia, Angela and Bess treated me to a spa visit -- and they joined me! It was really fun to hang out with them as we got our nails done and drank champagne and tried not to completely take over the salon. What a fun and relaxing afternoon -- what great friends!



Okay, I got all distracted from the wedding pictures. I'll start them in the next post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pizza, spa and champagne? That's the kind of hangout everyone wants to have every once in a while. Getting your nails done together with your friends is surely rewarding, and it's even more wonderful if it's for free. We work hard, so it's not wrong to pamper ourselves at least once a month.

Beulah May @Bernards Salon And Spa