Thursday, July 10, 2008

Photos Galore

(Edited: I have fixed the broken link!) Now I can finally say I may have enough wedding photos to play with. These few here were taken by my very talented sister, Sue.

I'm going to assume it's not nearly as exciting for you as it is for me to do so, but if you'd like to see a few more (as in about 450 more), here are two places to go:

There are the professional photos done by our very nice photographer, Simi Rabinowitz. You will need to register (just your email address and a password) but if you have any problems, let me know. It should let you in. Once you are in, instead of paging through, well, all 450, you can just click on "Amy's Favorites" or if you are pressed for time, "Top 20."

And here is a little page I threw together that tells the story of the day composed of photos that people have so kindly shared with me.

Hope you enjoy. I have been. I love seeing them. There are lots of little details I had forgotten about, and moments we never saw because we were elsewhere. I am very content when I think about what a lovely day it was -- you all made it wonderful. It really was a dream come true.


This last photo makes me laugh because I am making an embarassed face at being caught without my shoes on.

More musings soon!

2 comments:

K said...

Welcome home, married lady! Your wedding was so joyful-- Scott and I were really happy to be there.

Clownface said...

Sweetie - that second link doesn't work. :-(